West Limerick Resources News
- West Limerick Resources will run a 10 week English Conversation Club for Adults at the Newcastle West Community Centre on Wednesday Evenings from 7-8.30pm. This club is free of charge and all nationalities are welcome. To book your place contact Stefanie on 087 3290483 or email email@example.com. Read More »
- Launch of Community Facilities Report West Limerick Resources will launch the results of a comprehensive report of Community Facilities in the West Limerick area on Thursday night April 27th at the Desmond Complex Newcastle West from 7.30-9.30pm. Everyone is welcome to come along to hear about the results of this survey which provides a wealth […]Read More »
- Living Limerick is about developing a vision for living in the historic core of Limerick city. The process will explore the ways to make the city more liveable in the design of new public realm projects and initiatives. Living Limerick will support and assist citizens in transforming Limerick’s streets, parks and riverfront into more engaged public spaces. Through the Living Limerick process, the aim is to gather and […]Read More »
- The community of Dromcollogher are currently planning a Lip Sync fundraiser with all funds raised benefiting the Dromcollogher Respite Care Centre & Dromcollogher Community Hall. ‘Lip Sync’ is a relatively new concept which involves acting out and singing along to a popular song on stage. If you fancy yourself as hidden talent and want to hit […]Read More »
- Athea Baby and Toddler Group has recently relaunched their group in an effort to encourage more mother and toddlers to join. The group meet at Con Colbert Hall, Athea on Friday Mornings from 12.00-2pm, an ideal place to meet other local mums/carers of young children. There are lots of toys to play with and various […]Read More »
WLR on Facebook
ROADSHOW, ABBEYFEALE, THURSDAY 27TH, 7PM - 11PM The Limerick.ie Roadshow will be in Abbeyfeale tomorrow as part of the Fleadh by the Feale The team will be at the Abbeyfeale library from 7pm - 9pm and...
1 day ago ·
The Mid West Regional Drugs & Alcohol Forum, with the support of West Limerick Resources, would like to invite you to a forum for Workers & Volunteers in the West Limerick area who have an interest in drug & alcohol issues on Monday 22nd May 2017 @ 10am (tea/ coffee will be available from 9.45am) in the Hub Room, The Community Centre, Newcastlewest. The purpose of the forum is to inform Workers & Volunteers of the various different drug & alcohol services available, get to know the people involved in those services and what they do/ how they deliver the service. We do hope that you can join us.
Further information available from Rionach Power
Development Worker, Mid West Regional Drugs & Alcohol Forum, Ph 061 607242 Mb 086 0433510 ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago ·